Click below to find more information on our Labradoodle puppies.
LINKS and FAQ
Australian Labradoodle Puppies toys, grooming tools and more
These are a few of our favorite things for our Labradoodles and Australian Labradoodles
Supplies (we send out a longer list in the weekly updates with your puppy)
- Adjustable Crate: Dog crate that can be size adjustable (24H for Mini, 27H for Medium and 31H for Standard) OR just purchase the plastic crates and get the smallest one and gradually purchase as they grow (favorite idea). The price would be about the same.
- Food: Wellness Core Grain free (favorite), Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover Soul, Orijen.
- Thinning Shears, buy the best you can afford if you are going to use them...up to $150, we have Geib 46 thinning shears, which are no longer available but go to Petedge website and buy anything close.
- Cowboy Magic Shampoo and Conditioner (yes also for horses)
- Any puppy shampoo is great
- Dry dog Instant Clean for a dry bath we use, Happy Tails Spa
- Miracle Care, Ear Care, Ear Powder, step 1 (to grab and pull ear hair)
- Les Pooch brush or if you cannot find them, ActiVet Mat Zapper Red German Grooming Brush
- Nail trimmers: QuickFinder made by Miracle Corp
- I do all my own grooming so use an Oster Clipper with 10 and 5fc blades.
- Bed: Flexgel Luxury Pet Beds, made by Crossgel, LLC. $100 - $200, Worth the price, depending on size and cover. Available only from Crossgel LLC, Woods Cross, UT.(888) Gel-Beds
- Toys: Tuffy Toys, love these
- KongTime, made by Dogopolis.
- Pet Corrector by the company of animals ltd or simular. It is a sound generator in a can, love it! We use it to say NO!
- Trainer, if any of our families can recommend a trainer we will be happy to pass it along.
- FL, West Palm: Mark Street of VIP 561-798-4114 561-798-4114 they have a bed and biscuit with full training options
- FL, Orlando: Jocelyn McGuiness 386-490-2897 386-490-2897 .
- NY: Sass Levine (516) 356-3452 (516) 356-3452 www.thek9clubtraining.com
- CA: FALCO K9 ACADEMY 714.990-9010 www.falcok9academy.com
- OH: Fusion Dogs Angie
- Milo Pet Country, Jeannie Mt Pleasant SC /
- Dog photographer, well obviously that is Erica Matyas with the photohound in Orlando
- Dr. Mark Steven’s DMV 4771 N. Federal Hwy 33064 954-942-5955 takes care of Jackson Blackie Black
- Marley & Andie use All Animal Care in Jupiter 561-630-3908 561-630-3908 Dr. Zuercher
- Casey's veterinarian is, Partridge Animal Hospital, 6920 4th Street North, St.Petersburg, Florida. Phone# 727-526-8700 727-526-8700 .
- Grover likes Shamrock Veterinarians (husband and wife) 4585 N Hwy 19, Mt. Dora, Fla. 352-483-2999 352-483-2999
- Tequi loves Dr. Pinkwasser in Wellington FL West Palm Beach
- Rainmaker Ranch when in Wellington Florida used Dr. Arun in West Palm Beach and Dr Pinkwasser in Wellington.
- Rainmaker Ranch when living in Orlando uses Dr. Fink of West Orange Vet Hospital in Orlando/ Winter Garden FL
- Rainmaker Ranch Ohio (Fiona) uses College Hill Animal Hospital
- Rainmaker Ranch Ohio (Sophie) uses All Creatures Animal Hospital, Dr Linda Meakin
- Rainmaker Ranch in Charleston, SC uses Park West Vet in Mt Pleasant
- Rainmaker Ranch Florida, Tampa uses Land O Lakes Animal Hospital, Dr. Farr